An Interactive Tour of our i-Question Demonstration Surveys.
Since 2001 our i-Question survey system has evolved into the ultimate survey tool from our clients perspective; easily deploying complex survey designs such as choice modeling and conjoint analysis tasks, right through to the more standardised tracking and measurement research. i-Question is laden with a suite of intuitive features to support researchers throughout every stage of their planned research design and activity.
Some of these features include:
- A vast array of customisable question types and methods
- Interactive point-and-click style technology
- Multiple media and language capabilities
- In-built checks and error controls to ensure exact methodology compliance
- Any combination of complex skip routines, routing, piping, rotations and randomisations
- Automated sample control and quota management
- Facilities for the visually impaired
- Multiple test and review modes
- Live in-field client and respondent support
Combined with the above features and a great deal more, our i-Question survey system easily meets the requirements of any online research design and is seamless from the respondent's perspective, regardless of survey complexity or any unique client requirements.
Take a tour of our interactive demonstration surveys, they will give you a brief glimpse into the endless online research capabilities available to all of our clients, both current and new.
i-Question - Point & Click:
This demonstration explores some the question styles are designed with an interactive point and click action to enable respondent participation to be faster, less cumbersome and more considered - Click Here
i-Question – The Standards:
This demonstration explores the standard library of questions on offer within i-Link’s advanced survey system – Click Here
i-Question - Video & Audio:
This demonstration explores some of the video and audio capabilities available within i-Link advanced survey systems –Click Here
i-Question - Nifty Preloaded Tools & Customisations:
This demonstration explores some of the nifty preloaded tools & customisations available within i-Link advanced survey system – Click Here
For a more detailed discussion regarding your online research objectives, contact
John Leahy or on +61 2 9262 7171.